Results 1 to 5 of 5

Thread: Is it possible...

  1. #1
    talentedtwelve12
    Guest talentedtwelve12's Avatar
    ... to set your computer clock to a time in the future and the Jess items will appear?

    Just wondering; I have heard that such things can be done... but wasn't exactly sure of it myself.

  2. #2
    Inactive Member dolllover's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 4th, 2004
    Posts
    2,583
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    It doesn't work. I just set my clock to 2:00 AM and I typed Jess in the product search box and nothing came up.

  3. #3
    GreyMyst
    Guest GreyMyst's Avatar

    Post

    Changing your clock wouldn't affect thier server clock, and that one is what controls what time the website thinks it is.

    It's like this, if they have it scheduled to automatically update at 12, it will only update when the clock on the computer at AG says it's 12.

    AG's site goes down for "maintainance" about 2-3am (pacific time) pretty often, so I assume that's around when most of the uploading is done.

    I wouldn't count on anything changing at midnight.

  4. #4
    talentedtwelve12
    Guest talentedtwelve12's Avatar

    Post

    So, in other words, if Jess comes out tonight, order in the morning??

  5. #5
    Inactive Member only1genevieve's Avatar
    Join Date
    July 5th, 2005
    Posts
    483
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Correct, Jess will probably be here by the morning, but I wouldn't get your hopes up that she'll appear by 12:01 AM [img]smile.gif[/img]

    <font color="#051E50" size="1">[ December 25, 2005 07:35 PM: Message edited by: only1genevieve ]</font>

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •